Friday, October 28, 2011

Dishwasher

Our dishwasher died a few weeks ago. So we were doing dishes by hand. I didn't mind it that much. But Emily and especially Steve did not like it at all. So last Saturday we went to Home Depot to buy a new one.......after I did a lot of research on the internet. HD had the model I wanted but it was a little over $100 than what I found it for. So I told the sales guy and he matched the price. Wahoo!!! So we bought it and told him we needed it installed and the old one taken out. Yesterday it was delivered. I asked the guys if they were going to install it. They said it wasn't on their order to install it but just to drop it off. What???? The HD guy forgot to add it on. It was an additional $100 which I would pay to have it installed and the old one out but he forgot to put it on. Well.....the guys installed it for me, for free, and I gave them each a huge Costco muffin. Great deal and they were really nice guys!

















Emily is making her halloween costume. She wants to be a cow so we are coloring black spots on her white hoodie with sharpy markers. We're all feeling a little dizzy.

No comments: