Monday, October 31, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers!!
Thanks for the pictures!!! Yeah you're right they look exactly the same... haha... but that's probably a good thing. So things here are going good. I did get a a change and I'll be going to Savonlinna! So that's pretty cool. I'm pretty excited to go there it will be good to finally go to another city! This will be my 4 and probably last city, so that'll be pretty cool, I guess. it would have been nice to visit some other places but what can you do? I'm excited thou, cuz ill finally be in the North Zone so I will get to travel a lot more.. so I'm pretty excited about that. President Rawlings also told me some stuff about the area, .Anyway, I'm pretty excited to go up there and I think that it will be a grand ol' adventure.. Oh and my new companion will be Elder Pope... so I guess we'll see how everything goes... Welp that's about all that I've got for today but I hope that you have a great day/week and I love and miss you a ton!!! Thanks for everything!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Dad!
Hey things here are going pretty good. I got a change call this last week and will be going to Savonlinna with an Elder Pope. So that's pretty cool. I'm pretty excited to leave Jyväkylä, however it was kinda sad leaving cuz the ward here is really good, and I've been here for such a long time. but oh well it will be nice to finally get another city to serve in! Well tell everyone 'hi' from me and I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck


No comments: