Monday, October 17, 2011

Nathan's email

hey Mommers,
hey so things here are going good. We had a pretty low week for numbers but we ended up finding a dump load of potentials and have teaches set up for everyday this week so that's pretty rad. Wow... that's really all that happened..haha... but it was a good week. Oh so sorry I wasn't able to get a letter out to you guys last week... we had a really busy pday but i should be able to get one out to you all this week. However so you know I sent a B.O.M. home that I had out here that I marked up and I don't really need it anymore out here but I wanted to keep it... so hopefully that should be coming in the mail. But yeah... That's really about all that happened but I hope that you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!! Thanks for everything!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

Hey Pa!
So how are things going back home? Thats cool to hear about your poems!! thats awesome that you got 4 in there! Hows the Pinecone book coming along? when is that supposed to come out?
So things here are going good. not really too much going on right now. but things are going good. The language is coming along nicely, its still super hard but its really fun and it gets better everyday. There are still times thought when I just have no idea what people are talking about. But that's just the way it goes. Some days I feel like I'm doing really well but others not really, but I just keep learning and keep coming little by little. But I'm enjoying it so that's good!!
Well I hope all is well with you and that you didn't get sick. I hope you have a great week! I love and miss you!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: