Monday, October 3, 2011

Nathan's email and pictures


Dang... That's really sad to hear about Doc... I was hoping to see here when I got home... Dang... Um... well things here are going good... not too much going on.. we had Zone Conference on Thursday and then splits on Friday... so that was pretty fun. Also with General Conference it was a pretty busy week... so that was pretty good. Did you all watch General Conference? I thought it was pretty good... I really liked one persons talk (I don't remember his name.. but he was in the Sunday morning session) about the Book of Mormon. So that was pretty good, and I really enjoyed it. So other than that not too much is going on here... I got/found a sweet new coat that got left in some missionary apartment in seinäjoki, and it found its way down here to Jyväskylä with a bunch of stuff they gave to the sisters for their apartment.. so that was really cool... I cant really complain about a free coat :) But I hope all is well. I'm really bummed about Doc, but life goes on... for some of us anyway. Sorry... too soon? but really, that really sucks and I hope you're all doing good... but luckily, all dogs go to heaven :) we'll see her again! I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: