Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Closet --by Nate

So today i have decided to tell you all, all about my room...oh wait i don't have a room...today i have decided to tell you all, all about my closet...the whole closet is about 20'x6'. but there is a curtain that separates the room (which i call the veil), so i have about 1/3 of the room to myself...probably a little less, but that's about right. once you cross through the veil, you'll see my tiny bed that i barley fit in, and theirs like 5 or 6 pillows because one of the mattresses is smaller then the other so i have to have tons of pillow so that my head is level with the rest of my body...sometimes its hard to sleep cuz the pillows slip away so my head falls down...and early in the morning i can hear everyone coming into my room to get there clothes and stuff...so sleeping is really hard because of than and then i have my own radiator for my whole closet so it gets really hot at night so that makes it hard too...well then i have a little night stand think where i put all of my stuff...that's about every thing in my room..oh sorry my closet.

3 comments:

smwaters said...

Harry Potter would have killed to have had as nice a room as you have. No one would come into his closet so you should be happy that someone comes in even if it is only for their clothes. And your veil is much better than a door that is locked all the time. Of course, you don't have an owl and that sucks for you. Maybe you can find a nice rat in that closet to keep you company.

Anonymous said...

Nathen, Loved your description of your closet/room. Its just preparing you for your mission to a far away country with no running water, and bathrooms outside. you'll think back and think wow, I miss that closet :) Can you pitch a tent in the living room? Just wondering! Love you guys!!

fuzz said...

hi Nate