Wednesday, January 9, 2008

School


Hi I am Emily . My School is Big,very big, you won't believe how big it was!!! I have a teacher that will teach me what my teacher is saying. My first class was music. That's when I met all my Friends. In music my teacher put on music and we had to guess what its from. To guess we played hangman. We had to guess the composers name was too. Then we had to go Biology class. We had to go up a long staircase. Finally we got there. We learned about pigs. There's not much to say about it. Next was math. I did not like math. Very boring. Then German. I had to read it. Well that's my school day in Vienna.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Emily, I am so proud of you. What a brave young lady you are. You are so smart and full of adventure. It seems so funny to be reading about you on the blog. Best of everything in this new adventure. Love, Grandma A.

Anonymous said...

WOW Emily! What a school experience! Swimming, guitar, cool big buildings! We are looking forward to hearing about how you like it and everything else there. Hannah is sick tonight so she isn't here with me typing but she'll respond to you soon. Have a great time at school and church and everything.

p.s. Post some more pictures of your apartment and your high ceilings and how high up you are sleeping.

Anonymous said...

My Little friend Emily, wow, you are the coolest around. How many girls can say they get to go to school in Vienna. Aunt Maureen Loves and misses you..!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily, I'm so proud of you. It sounds like you had a good first day. What an education you will be getting! So many changes, but you're a troooper and you've made some new friends, which is wonderful. You know, when I went to grade school, I went to a new school every year. By the time I was in high school, I'd been to 6 grade schools and 2 Jr. High's. I know how you're feeling right now, but think of it as a read adventure, which it is. I'm anxious to know what yuu learned about pigs. Sure love and miss you sweetheart. - Love GrandmaP

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for writing on my blog.
Love Emily

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,
Guess who this is!!!
That right it is your best friend Izzy.Your school is really pritty. I guess you have to go to diffrent classes like junoir high here.You are so brave.If you ask me I would have been scared out of my pants.I am soooo proud of you.I hope I will see you soon!!!!!:)
Lotes of love,
Izzy