Monday, January 28, 2008

Wachtel Eier By Emily

It was a windy day. Me and my dad went to go get dinner. The dinner was yummy to the tummy chicken. As we walked home we saw the tiniest eggs on earth. My dad said Look at those tiny eggs. I asked What kind are they? I was shocked what dad said Quail. Quail eggs. My dad said should we buy some? I don't know I said. So we walked. We got to the cross walk. Then my dad said should we get it. Same answer I don't know. Than dad said come let's go get them. I said ok. Wait do want cheese or quail eggs? I said quail eggs. So we got them. My dad said ya- ha-hoo. Lets surprise mom. We got home. My dad said we got some eggs. Oh my mom said. We showed my mom the eggs. Wow they're tiny. Will eat tomorrow. Then we ate the chicken. I went to bed. I woke up. We cooked the eggs. they tasted like chicken eggs. I'll never forget this.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily - Impressed with your story and even more impressed with the way you wrote about it. You're good.

Anonymous said...

I would like to second the comments made by dpeck, the story was told very well.
A Phelps

Anonymous said...

Those eggs look to cute to eat, can't you mod podge them or something!! Im sure Lori can come up with a craft to use them with..oh well Im sure they tasted good! Love the description Emily!