Thursday, January 3, 2008

Something Different....A Testamonial by Nate

so today (1/2/08) at 7:00pm me and my dad went to a Japanese restrant...twas odd...they started out by surving us soup...which was really quit good...and after the soup we got a HUGE plate of raw fish and other weird stuff...so i started off by trying a weird i think it was a shrip think which was really good...and then my dad told me to try the raw fish...i was like...um..ok...so i tried it...kind of and odd taste and texture it felt like i was eating a jelly fish...it was odd..and the taste wasnt too bad just way different..and thats about all we had to eat there oh and rice of course and surprisingly rice and raw fish is surprisingly filling....so if you ever want to try raw fish theres your heads up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate was up? I don't think this blog will work very well for me but I'm trying to work on it. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Have you ever had jelly fish if not how would you know what it tastes like? I'm proud of you for trying raw fish but if you keep doing it could kill up lol love googly bear

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate, I had raw fish when you guys lived in Hilo, and you can keep it. Taste was good, but I don't like eating rubber. Good that your tried it. Hope you get to feeling better. Love and miss you. Grandma Awbrey

Anonymous said...

What did you do to deserve such punishment to have to eat Raw fish, Poor thihg..Really Im impressed you tried it, you must be a Peck!

Anonymous said...

Ok Nate, I don't get it. You guys didn't move to Japan. You can get raw fish in Utah. What you can't get is authentic Wiener Schnitzel, Erdäpfel Salat, Tafelspitz, Kaiserschmarrn, Apfelstrudel, Salzburger Nockerln, Sachertorte, and Vanillekipferl. I'll be more impressed when I start seeing reviews of this fare. As for the raw fish, if I were you I would have insisted on the beer you are legally allowed to drink to wash the stuff down.