Sunday, January 27, 2008

Theory of Relativity-by Proffesser Nathan D. Peck (im not really a Proffesser it just sounds cool)

Today i have decided to write to you all about the Theory of Relativity. Websters Dictionary describes Theory as"A well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena; "theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses"; "true in fact and theory"." and Relativity as "the theory that space and time are relative concepts rather than absolute concepts." so basically the relativity explanation sums it all up.
So now that your all bored out of your minds with the Theory of Relativity i shall now tell you about the average good day of my life (Friday). so i normally am woken up around 7:00 by my parents and sister being really loud. and then fall back asleep in about 5 min. so ya and then on certain days i wake up at 8:00 to play Halo 3 with my brother Christopher..tis fun..then after that i take a shower then start on school. which i have to do 5 hours a day...it sucks well any way i normally start with German then go to English 11, English 12, sociology, or earth systems..horribly fun huh...well at about 1:20 i leave to go get my sister at school that takes about 40 min. then i come back and finish school and then once school is over i head over to the other room and play xbox YAY tis the best part of the day...then have dinner with the fam. and then we usually watch a movie then i play more xbox...YAY by this time i normally play Halo 3 with Chris some more and then i go to bed...which is another great part of the day. and that's the end of my day...and the end of my lecture on the Theory of Relativity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lesson on Ralativity. you sounded like a Prof. so be happy about that..Like Father like son!!It is rainy and cold here in Calif. Whats the weather like there?

Chris and Lesa said...

Halo makes me happy. Now considering the Theory of Relitivity, I would have to say that due to the distance from Pleasant Grove, Utah, to Vienna, Austrian, the time in which it takes my voice comunicating to you that the is a green guy write behind you is mear second, where as if I was to travel to your destination it would take much longer. Likewise, if I was to travel at light speeds, I would get there in time, but I would be much older. (Not much, but still...). The age however would probably be the same if I flew by jet, thus concluding that talking to you over the micraphone would be the most convenient way to tell you of the green guy.