Sunday, February 17, 2008

B-Ball-Nate

Today i have decided to right to you all in the color of GREEN!!! Because i am writing in green you can now wear this blog on Staint Patricks Day and not get pinched, plus, while your walking around wearing this blog people can read all about us. so it all works so i would sugest that you all do it

On to the real dealio yo, so on the day of yesterday i left early to go play b-ball with the young mens and elders. I left at 10:00 to go there and we were planing on meeting at 10:30. so to get there, I have to get on the U2 (that stands for U-ban 2 and their are 6 U-ban lines so U1-U6..if no ones told you that already) so i ride that 1 stop and get onto the U3 which i ride 3 stops..and then get on to the U6 and ride that 6 stops...ya and thats pretty fun...its not as complicated as it sounds though. so once i get there i wait at he U6 stop and wait for more people to come. and once more people have come we head over to the basket ball place. once there we usually mess around for about a half an hour, then we get into teams and play...we usually play for 3 hours, and its really fun. after wards its really hard to walk cuz we've been running for 3 hours strait. and when i get home all i want to do is sleep or play halo.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat reading your out and about and playing basketball hard. How fun is that. I told your Dad that you folks should have a car, but sounds like that was bad advise and you seem to get around great. Way to go. - What about the doll picture? - Love - grandpa

Anonymous said...

Nathan,
Ive printed off your green post and will wear it proudly on St. Patricks day. I always forget to wear green and then I get pinched all day so this will be great!!THanks for thinking of us!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it is the sunset behind me making my laptop screen hard to read, but I can't tell that it is written in green. It could be color blindness or age but I'm going with sunset glare. For now, I'm not printing it off to wear on St. Patty's Day because I'd probably still get pinched.

I'm going to talk to your dad about requiring 3 hours of B-ball for every 30 minutes of Halo. It seems like about the right ratio to have you in shape for ward ball when you get home.

Chris and Lesa said...

I play basketball like I play halo. ha ha... It could be funny. Anyway, I like the doll, and I will make an emo hankercheif thing out of your blog and have it in my back pocket for st. pattie's day. Deal? Oh, and I cut my hair. It is short. Weird.

Klint said...

Nate, sounds like a fun life. Riding around in an exotic country. Playing ball and playing Halo. I would like to come hang with you for a while. No, I know it's not allfun and games but I'm glad you get to have some fun too.
P.S. It's not easy being green!