Sunday, February 3, 2008

I think I'll pass-Nate Peck


So...yesterday (saturday) the mum and pops went to the store to get much needed supplys. and when they got back they told me they got something for me..and they pulled out of the bag a none alcoholic beer...for me to try..so i was kinda excited to try some cuz i was thinking hm...this should be pretty good seeing how so many people like it...so my dad poured me a glass (and emily had some to)but right when he opened it..i could smell it and it just smelled horable..so i thought..hm..maybe its just the smell..but then i tasted it..and oh my gosh it was the most discusting thing in the world..i dont even know how to explain it it was just so horable. so i really dont know how people drink that..cuz it is so discusting..so ya dont drink beer it is horable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Id pass too! YUCKY STUFF>> but at least you know now right!! Sounds like lots of excitement in Vienna. Love you guys!

smwaters said...

Nate -- I had a friend in grad school that said it is an acquired taste and he wondered why he ever acquired the taste. It's not worth the pain. And the commercials lie -- even if you get past the pain of the taste you don't get the girl.