Thursday, February 14, 2008

bus by emily


Me and my dad went to look for books called Bone and Siderwick. We rode subway. Then saw in big letters comic books. Then we went inside. Nope not there. So ask my dad if we could go on the bus. No my dad said. So we went to subway. Then we saw a book store nope not there. So we walked a book store it was big. I mean very big. It took us a whil to fide the english part. We looked through one part. We saw Spiderwick. You know we fould the book store was I asked again we ride on the bus. My dad said yes well ok. I said Look a book store! We went then you know. On the way home we had cake and it was good. Very good. Chocolote cake. Mmmmmmmm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to ride on the bus and find your book, and chocolate cake to top it off. What a day that must have been. I look forward to everyone's stories.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Emily..I want to sleep in that bed when we come!! You look like you have a very fun room!! So happy you found the book store and chocolate cake, YUMMY!! Save some for me okay!! Love and miss you!!

Nic said...

Hi Emily, is that your bed? What a fun room.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! My dad showed me the picture of your bed and I couldn't believe it was so high. And you have a swing in your room -- that is no fair. You get to swim as part of school -- that is no fair. You get to ride the subway -- that is no fair. Well, I have to go get ready for school (where we don't swim). Bye.

Anonymous said...

Well you left behind your 'secret garden' and now you have a secret bedroom. Looks so fun and maybe it isn't secred, but a cozy place to be. who ever heard of a playground in their bedroom. Loving your reports. - grandpa

Klint said...

Emily, what ever you do don't fall out of bed. That is way cool. It sure sounds like your having fun with your dad. Looking for books eating quail eggs ect.. What an adventure. I think you better tie a bungy around your waist at night though.