Sunday, February 10, 2008

WHAT!!! that was so cheap!-Nate Peck

So my average weekday here in wien is rather boring...on weekends its pretty fun but weekdays its quite boring...so i normally i im doing 1 of 4 things during the day. the thing that you would probably see me doing the most of is school...which is so boring i just feel like falling asleep most times.




(refering back to this pic of me sleeping while at school)


but i endure through cuz i know at the end of school theres a BIG cake waiting for me...yay cake...well theres not really a cake the cake is a metaphor for the injoyment after school of not having to do school till the next day tis a good time of the day when i finally finish for the day...it makes me happy when i get my "cake"....mmm...speaking of cake...i do really want some..it has been along time sense ive had a really good dilicious, melt in your mouth piece of cake...so be greatfull all of you who can get cake...cuz i can get cake to..but it probably costs twice as much.


the 2nd thing you would see me do is playing my PSP...ah..tis a fun little device...you can play it for hours and never get sick of it..so if im not doing school and its a monday tuesday wednesday or thursday im probably playing my PSP..and being very most intensified in the game im playing.


the 3rd thing is (and this is only on fridays and saturdays) playing Halo 3...which is probably the best game ever made...i can play it for hours nonstop...i have gottin quite good at it...and when i play online i usally get 1st or 2nd...so im amazing...little old unstopable Dartherll (thats my xbox live name)...and me and christopher play agenst each other online quite often....i am still better than him and always will be...hahaha...im amazing




(these are a couple of halo 3 screenshots i took, there pretty amazing)



The 4th thing is kick my dads butt in chess...he has only beat me 8 of the 10 games we've had...so as you can tell from the amount of games ive won i am so much beter than he is...ya im amazing at that to..you could just say im amazing at everything...well i should probably go play him again in another game and kick his but once again...poor poor father cant even beat his own son in chess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we need our butts kicked for being lax in responding to your wonderful blog. Seems we expect and check several times a day to see what's happening and await the latest news, but slack off forgetting that you are looking forward to news and feedback as well. Everybody - get with the program.

Nate - Hope your getting out and about and bet you live for the weekends. With all the bitter weather we have been having we have been hibernating and that does get old pretty quick.

Does sound as if you've got lots to keep you entertained and educated though and great you take Emily on the tram(?) twice a day. This is an experience you will treasure all of your life. - Keep up the writing on the blog. We truly love it. - grandpa

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at your picture Nathan, This is what I picture home school to be. Work, Work, Work, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep..anyway that is what I would do! I love the blogs and seeing what your all up too!! DON"T STOP!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the delay in responding ... I've been busy. No, really! Last night I worked until 12:45AM and didn't fall asleep until 1:30AM. Of course, then I went skiing today but now I'm back into checking email and my favorite blog.

You know Nathan, I feel strangely distant to the teenage boy that you are and that I supposedly once was. The cake of your life is very different from the cake I ate at your age. I can't imagine what I possibly did with my time since Gilligan's Island and the Brady Bunch were the only shows on TV and video games hadn't been invented.

The Halo 3 screenshots you took are amazing. When video games did finally show up in my life it was with the incredible sophistication of Pong.

We need another picture of you ... maybe one with your PSP or holding the XBox controller. If a school administrator from the Alpine School District sees you sleeping they may revoke your license. But if they see you actively taking charge of your gaming world, they will almost certainly assume that you bring the same level of intensity to your school work.

Zen Quote of the week:
Perfectionism is slow death.
- Hugh Prather

Anonymous said...

Im glad you ar doing so well, even with bouts of boredom. Just think, a year from now you will be able to say 'I studied in Europe for a year'. Say no more. Now Im able to tell people I have a grandson studying in Europe. This experience will be a great bennefit to you for the rest of you life. Dont forget to have lots of fun.
grandad A