Friday, August 14, 2009

California!!! We're here!!!

I am doing this blog on Steve's laptop and I have no idea how to arrange the pictures or use half the keys on it. I could ask Steve how to work his computer but since he lost his glasses at the waterfalls today......he's as blind as a bat (that will be tomorrows blog). So I'm going to leave the pictures in the order they are in and just type. After a 10 hour drive (9 hours of it through road construction) we arrived at Jerry and Maureen's house. Their home is so welcoming and relaxing that we just made ourselves at home. We had a "yummy" dinner and the kids went swimming in their pool.



Timothy and Jess also came over with Kingston. I can't believe how much he's grown since the last time we saw him. He's such a cute little guy.
So till tomorrow and the full story of the waterfalls trip and the lost glasses........good night :)

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Were glad your here, what you didn't get a picture of is steve throwing Emily in pool. Poor Steve is wondering around bumping into walls..now would be a good time to play some practical jokes..just kidding..

Cap said...

Is it my turn to come up yet?
Love, CHris