Friday, August 7, 2009

Changes in Life

This may be a totally boring post but I have been thinking..... Wednesday we went and saw Jess and Kingston. Christopher, Lesa and Maddox were there too. I love holding my grandsons but I looked into their eyes and I realize.....this is the next generation!!! My life has (and still is) been so involved with my kids that I didn't really see beyond that much. And now here is Maddox and Kingston...the beginning of the next generation. I see a great hope for the future because of them and the love their parents have for them.















Changing into different stages in your life makes you think a lot. I don't think I like the growing old stuff but I love the benefits of getting "old".

3 comments:

Joshica said...

You made me cry! :)

MJ said...

So I haven't been on in a while, but was checking on people and have to tell you I'm sooo excited for you! What an exciting time. What beautiful boys (and moms)! We hope we get to meet them sooner than later. Love you all!

Maureen said...

Some Changes are soo good! being a grandma is one!