Monday, August 3, 2009

Nathan's Zion's High Adventure Trip

Just for every ones 411.....Nathan survived high adventure. He came home Saturday afternoon and said he had a blast. He also told me some of the things they did and I'm so, so glad I didn't know the extent of it before they left......I would have worried even more. But I knew he was in great hands. Here are some of the pics of the trip. I didn't get these from Nathan but from one of his friends because what I thought would happen did.....the camera was soaked on water. It was an old camera so no worries.



































I finally got his laundry done. I think he brought home half the dirt from Zions and it's now on the laundry room floor. I also found a few rocks in the wash. I'm so glad he's back!!...and that he had fun!!!

2 comments:

brooke said...

wow!!! that looks like it was an amazing trip!! i especially love the repelling!

grandma skettie said...

Oh, to be young and be able to do those things. That's an adventure of a lifetime.