Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lazy, rainy sunday

Today the whole family is doing absolutely nothing. There's no church (cuz of the Temple dedication), it's pouring down rain and everyone is still in their pajamas. I think it's heaven!!!





I also wanted to post the latest picture we got this week from Jaron. He's still on Oahu and he's in a banyan tree. Cool huh? I want my picture in that tree......in that tree with Jaron :)


Also Emily made it through her first (partial) week of junior high and absolutely loved it!! That's a big relief to me and she's all signed up for dance. She'll be dancing around 10 hours a week but she loves it!! And Nathan is still looking for a job. He's put out around 40 resumes and nothing yet. I do feel bad for him but maybe something will come soon.....hope..hope...hope.

I am off to watch a movie, eat chips and salsa and maybe some zucchini bread....enjoy :)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Cool picture of Jaron...love lazy, rainy sundays or any day...!!!!