Saturday, August 15, 2009

University Falls and the loss of the glasses

Yesterday a bunch of the family hiked to University Falls.  I didn't go but I think I've got the whole story of the days adventure.  It was over a 2 mile hike round trip.  But from what I hear they all had a blast.  The water was ice cold coming out of the mountains.  They all took turns going down the falls.  Even Emily.  They pictures are out of order but you get the idea.  Steve lost his glasses not once but twice.  The first time Nathan borrowed some ones goggles  and found them.  Nathan was praised up and down for finding them.  So Steve put them in his pocket so they would be safe.   And they were for a while till they decided they were ready to hike back.  Steve put his glasses back on and Emily decided to go down the falls one more time.  She went down and needed help out of the water so Steve jumped in........with his glasses on.  That's when they disappeared for good.  Nathan tried to look for them again but they were gone for good.  So today we are going to Walmart to have an eye exam and getting some contacts.   But for now.....Steve is bumping into walls and is as blind as a bat.








1 comment:

Cap said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could be there so bad. But alas, I was stuck her... working. Bleh. I am gald everyone had a great time, though.
Love, Chris