Monday, August 17, 2009

We're back

After 10 hours of driving in the car we are home. My head is still vibrating and feeling kinda fuzzy. We had so much fun and it was a blast seeing little Kingston. Jerry and Maureen made us feel so welcome at their house and Timothy and Jessica are awesome parents!!! Here are some fun and funny pictures that I didn't put on the blog yet.
















Look at the size of these forks. These guys are really hungry for cake!!!!


Timothy and Nathan did a lot of rough housing and water fights in the pool.

It was so fun seeing Crystal. She is so fun to be around......Cassie too. All my pics of her are on the other computer. I really need to learn how to get everything on one computer.




Yes....I am in a swim suit. It's been over 5 years but I'm in the pool. Picture to prove it!!!


























I love Alexie's face in this pic. She cracks me up!!



















































It was so fun seeing Timothy and Jess and Kingston!!! We had a great time hanging out with family and just having fun!!!
Sorry if this blog sounds a little off. My brain is still feeling very fuzzy!

No comments: