Friday, March 12, 2010

9 Years

Can you believe it? It's been nine years since I've seen my sister, Melanie. She lives in Virginia and with both of us having big families and the distance......time escaped us. She is coming April 5th for a little over a week to hang out with all of us and to take pictures of the "Labyrinth". The dance company Emily is in is performing at the Scera shell in a few of weeks. Everyone is so excited to see her!! The sad thing is that Nathan will already be in the MTC but I told him that we'll take tons of pictures to send him.
This picture was taken Dec. 88. It was just a few months after I had Jaron. Jaron and I flew out to Seattle to see family. Brad, Melanie, Jaron and I then drove down to Eugene to visit grandparents too. A great trip but Wow!!!....that was a long time ago!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am so happy that the 2 of you are going to get together. I know you will have lots of fun.