Sunday, March 14, 2010

Almost done

Steve made it to Dakar. I got an email from him this afternoon. He's very, very tired cuz he doesn't sleep on the plane but he should be sleeping now.
So why the picture of the cookie dough? It's cuz I'm really burned out and I have a huge week.....uuhhh...month ahead of me. So cookie dough is THE comfort food today :)
Nathan's farewell is this coming Sunday and I will be getting the food ready for that. I will also be getting one of Emily's dance costumes ready for Saturday too. She has to have it ready by then for her Labyrinth performance. But this is Steve's last big trip for a little while and I am so glad!! I think he is more thrilled than I am cuz he's burned out from travelling too. I will keep everyone updated on how he's doing and if he sends me pictures I will post them on here.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Isn't it good that you have lots to do. Better than sitting around, being bored. I know you'll do well.

JessPeck said...

mmmm. cookie dough sounds so good right now.