Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bye Burger

I have to say that this morning dragged and dragged. The anticipation is a killer but we made it through. Nathan did a lot of his good-byes yesterday.......to Christopher and lots of his friends. He said good-bye to Maddox Sunday. Isn't that a cute picture of them? This morning it was lots of hugs to Jaron and Emily. Emily was kinda teary but she is so close to him........Vienna buddies.


So here is the good-bye pics........don't they look sad? Some things never change!!!






Even Steve and I got pictures with Nathan. I know by the time we actually left he was very sick of the camera!!

Nathan wanted to go to Chili's for his pre-MTC arrival. I didn't complain.....I love Chili's. And it was yummy.
One last hug before he left.
I am going to miss him so much!!!
And there he goes. He will do great!! Watch out Finland........here comes one awesome missionary!!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Okay Im going to say it one last time..:( sad saying good-bye ;) he's going on a grand adventure..love you all, but I hope you know that..