Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kingston....we'll be there soon!








Here are some fun pics. of Kingston that Jess has sent me over the last couple of weeks. I honestly can't have too many pictures of my grandsons. I appreciate every picture I get cuz we don't get to see him much and I do miss him a lot!!! He is such a cutie!! We are planning on going out to California the third week of June to see Timothy, Jess and Kingston.......and of course Maureen, Jerry and family :) Can't wait!!!!
Steve is hanging in there in Africa. He is totally exhausted but surviving. Where he's at, just like Europe, when they have a meal......it's usually last 4-5 hours. Lots and lots of talking!!! So he gets back from dinner around 11 or 12 at night and it starts at 6pm. Pretty crazy but he will be home Saturday afternoon. Hurry Saturday!!!

No comments: