Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gone Again

Well......Steve left this afternoon for Africa. He just barely got back from Bali but it's just one of those crazy months. He will be back next saturday, just in time for Nathan's farewell. This week I will be working on his farewell (the food) and hopefully Nathan will be working on a talk. Before Steve left though Christopher, Lesa and Maddox came over to say good-bye. I honestly can't get enough of my grandsons. When Maddox came over he reached his arms out to me and gave me a huge hug. It felt so good!!! Jess sends me pictures of Kingston. I can't get too many pictures of him. I cannot wait to see him again. I am one lucky grandma!!!
So here goes another week with Steve travelling. As he sends me pictures I will put them up and keep everyone updated on how he's doing.



2 comments:

dpeck said...

Yes, please keep us current. You are married to a genius and that keeps him much too busy and in demand. We, who sit on the sidelines cheering - Love it

Cap said...

That picture of Maddox is soooo funny!!!! He sure loves you!! It was fun hanging out on Saturday. Sorry we couldn't stay long.