Monday, March 1, 2010

Random pics.

Steve has promised me that he's going to write a blog on his whole experience to Bali but until then I'm going to put some pics. up just for fun. I think Steve is going to work on it tonight but it's going to take awhile cuz, I think, he took over 200 pictures that needs to be sorted out. Lucky him......I 'm glad I don't have to do it :)


Last night Darrell and Dyann and their friends came over on their way to the Waters' for a drum circle. It was so fun seeing them. So I took a few pictures.

















Jess sent me this adorable picture of Kingston. I sure miss that little guy!!



And cute, cute pics. of Timothy and Jess. They have the 3D look :) They just saw Avatar!!

1 comment:

dpeck said...

Nice visit and a great prelude to a fun drum circle. Also nice to see Steve on his return and appreciated the gift from Bali. I'll bet not many people have a gift from Bali. We are priviledged to enjoy such a great family. Thank you!