Friday, March 26, 2010

Labyrinth

This is the performance that Emily is going to be in April 8-10. Not only are there dancers but also actors, singers and more. It's going to be an incredible show. Emily has been putting in 12+ hours a week dancing and getting ready for this. What's going to be fun too is that Melanie (dear, sweet sister) is coming out for it and she is going to be the photographer for the performances......and dress rehearsals. If you can't come she will have TONS of pics to look at to see what you missed :)
Emily's next recital is the 2nd week of June and they're doing Alice in Wonderland. It will be great!!

3 comments:

Cap said...

I'm so excited for Emily! It'll be great!!

Maureen said...

I wish I could see it..I hope there will be video!!

Kathy said...

I would love to see her dance.