Sunday, March 28, 2010

The final hurrah


Steve gives his talk, "The Implications of Evolution and Consciousness for Key LDS Doctrines" to a packed house at The Society for Mormon Philosophy and Theology.
Yep...that's Steve giving his talk Friday afternoon. This has been a killer 6-8 weeks with my foot surgery, then Steve off to Bali, then off to Africa and then this presentation at the conference. I didn't get to go and hear it but from what I heard he did great. We're all glad he's finally done with all of this.... so now back to normal life.........

3 comments:

Maureen said...

My Brother is so handsome, and so smart, I wish I could have heard it..P.S. what is normal??

dpeck said...

What a busy, but great time you have had, pufferfish excepted, and I stand in amazement of all you do and accomplish.

Cap said...

I'm so bummed I missed it. I still need a copy of your presentation.