Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Project #1 of billions


I took on a project that needed to be done months ago. And since I had nothing better to do (except for planning a farewell, dance costumes, buying mission stuff) and Steve is out of town....why not paint the front room. Timothy and Nathan repaired the wall back in December and I still hadn't painted yet. I took everything down, moved furniture and painted. Don't love Doc in the picture? She's not sure what to make of it......her world has been disrupted.
I got it done and I have to say......I should have done this earlier cuz I think it looks pretty good. I think Steve will be happily surprised.
BTW....he's doing good. He went out into the field for most of the day today. He enjoys the field work so much more than the office stuff. But he's doing great.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Well from what I can tell I think it looks great!

Maureen said...

Is it light yellow or cream? It looks great, don't ya just love a fresh coat of paint!! I even love the smell..so excited you get to have a visit from your sister..that will be so fun..hang in there while steve is gone..love you..