Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chat with Nathan

The only way you can chat with a missionary is through email......so I guess it's not really chatting but emailing back and forth. You just keep pushing the inbox button til a email comes through. I happened to be on when Nathan emailed. We weren't able to "chat" for very long but I will take any time I can get.

Nathan: hey Mommers!!1
hey so how are things going back home. ity sounds like you are all having a really good time and all that fun stuff. Things are going good here I am Getting pretty excited to go to Finland!!! im pretty nervous tho too because of the language and stuff but it think Ill be okay 8D that is way cool to here about Emilys dance stuff. Its kinda cool tho that I leave the Monday aftyer Emily dances Ill be going to Finland. its like both of outr big thing are at the same time which is kinda cool... haha....Oh so i was wondering if you could send a couple of extra pares of Garments cuz I lost 1 bottem and I am always bearlly making it throught the week.. and if possible 1 pare of thermal garments... yeah if you could that would be awesome!!! 8D oh adn i was wondering if you could send 1 pare of socks tooo cuz that would be sweet 8D... thanks!!! welp I bbest be off but take care!!! I love and miss you!
Vanhin Peck

Me: Hi burger.....are you there?

Nathan: yeah Im here 8D... i do have 1 more letter to write tho so ill try to finish it so I can talke for longer

Me: What size of garments do you wear? I'll have dad pick them up at BYU. Anything else?

Nathan: um Im not sure...I wear a 34 I think... thats the size my pants are. so thats what I would guess =/

Me: We will get them in the box for you. I love you tons!!

Nathan: thank you MOM!!!! FYI i have 5 mins left on my timer of doom if you want to write back

Me: I bought you two axe hair gunk and some shampoo and toothpaste. Can you think of anything else. I love you Nathan and I'm so, so proud of you!!!

Nathan: No I think that that is everthing... I cant really think of anything else i need tho so that shoudl doo... thank you!!!!! Oh did Jaron get that one job... do you know??? I love you too!!! T- 1:10 mins

Me: No job yet and he's still trying.......depressing

I know this may sound kinda boring to anyone else but it was wonderful for me!!! A week from this coming monday he will be off to Finland :)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Its not boring to me, it gives me butterflies because I will be wanting every min. I can with Josh in just 4 years and we know how fast that goes..okay Im stopping..no tears today! Sounds like Nathan is doing great!