Friday, June 25, 2010

The Fair

Last night all of us went to the fair here. We saw animals.....Kingston didn't like the sound the sheep made and it made him cry. So I cuddles with him so he would feel better.....loved it!!!
Timothy and Jaron went on a ride that goes upside down frontwards then backwards. Timothy did pretty well with the ride but Jaron came out a little green. We took videos of it but no pictures. Maybe I'll put them on later.
These are the yummy snow cones we got with vanilla ice cream on the bottom. They were good!!!
Emily, Jerry and Josh on the slide. I think Jerry won the race down.




We had a lots of fun and it was great being with family. Then we topped the night watching Brian Reagan. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!! I love vacations!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love that you guys are here..love it..