Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last letter from the MTC

Dear Family
Hey so how are things going back home? It sounds like there is a lot going on at this time. So is Emily's dance this week? If it is good luck Emmy. I know that you will do great. You are an amazing dancer and you will go far. I love you and am so proud of you.
Well so far this week is going good. We are only speaking Finnish. So it is pretty intense. So far it is going good and hopefully it will continue to go good.
So it is pretty crazy that I am going to going to Finland next week. It is so exciting. I can't wait to get there and meet my new comp. and to see where my first area will be . It is so crazy to get there.
"Minun poikani lentaa suomeen"
So yeah, this just says "my son is flying to Finland." You can just put Nathan at the front if you want.
Welp I best be off. But the next time you hear from me I'll be in Finland! I love and miss you all.

Vanhin Peck

1 comment:

Chris said...

Man... I can't believe he is already going to be going to Finland. I sure miss him!