Monday, June 7, 2010



I need to put this pic. of Kingston on our blog. I love his smile!! Not only does his mouth smiles but his eyes do too. He is such a cutie!!!
Lately my life has consisted of dance, dance and more dance. And I get some running in too. Emily has been dancing 5 days a week for 4-6 hours a day to get ready for the recital coming up. If she's busy.....I'm busy. It's really coming together and she has gotten a few compliments of how well she's performing her "Alice" part. For a while she was very worried about how well she would do but they have been going over it so much that I think she is starting to get comfortable with the dances and where she's suppose to be. Thursday is dress rehearsal at Regan Theater and I will be taking tons of pics. so I will post them and some video too. The recital is this Friday and Saturday night.
I'm also trying to get comfortable with running a 5k. Christopher really wants to run one with me so I'm trying to get ready. I think I have a pulled tendon in my hip so I take advil before I run. It seems to help a little but I think I will be ready ( I hope) by next Saturday (Strawberry Days) run. I guess we'll see!!

No comments: