Saturday, June 19, 2010

Russ, telescope, 5k

Emily took this picture of Maddox and I had to put it on. Isn't it adorable?
Russ came by on his way up to SL. We had the fire pit going and had hot dogs with us. It was so good seeing him!!!

The annual setting up of the telescope.





Do you see the guy up on the ladder bridge? He shot off a machine gun letting us know to RUN!! I did not expect that but it sure got my blood going!!!



This is one of my prizes.....a gun lock. Not sure what to do with it but I now own one. I also won a National Guard backpack. It's pretty nice and can use that more. Now that Christopher and I did a 5k, I have two new recruits for next year......Jaron and Lesa!!! Any other takers??

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Thanks for the fun weekend! And I can't wait for next year! :O)

Maureen said...

GOod Job Lori and Christopher..what an accomplishment..you guys Rock..Looks like you had a fun weekend..looking forward to your visit..