Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nathan's weekly letter

Dear Family,
Hey so how are things going back home? Things here are going good here. It is so weird that I'm going to be leaving the MTC in less than 2 weeks. I've been here for so long that it is pretty weird leaving here. So yeah, that is exciting. But at the same time it is pretty creepy. So yeah that will be cool.
So the Finnish is going well. We taught the second lesson again this week and I thought that it went pretty well. So that is quite good. This week we are going to be teaching the 3rd lesson which is going to be tough. But it will hopefully go good. But I guess I will find out tomorrow.
So these last couple of weeks we have been doing a lot of SYL (speak your language). We do it from the end of breakfast till dinner. So I think that has been really good. All of the next week we are going to be doing an SYL only week. So that is going to be tough cuz we won't be speaking any English. So I guess we shall see how that goes.
So lets see....everything is going pretty good. It is way exciting that I'm leaving :) Welp I best be off but I love and miss you all.
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: