Friday, June 11, 2010

Emily as "Alice" in "Wonderland"

Yesterday was Emily's dress rehearsal for "Wonderland". This is the only time I can really take some pictures so I found a pretty good spot and made myself at home for the next 5 hours. I thought Emily and ALL the dancers did such a great job!!!
I took tons and tons of pictures but only half.......maybe look good so I need to go through and see what to keep.
It is such a great story and very entertaining. So enjoy the pictures and I will get more up soon.







4 comments:

Cap said...

I'm very excited to see it tonight!!!

Kathy said...

Just so beautiful. What a pleasure to look and save these wonderful pictures.

Maureen said...

She looks beautiful..can't wait to watch it when you come..

dpeck said...

What a great experience we had watching our lovely ballarena. Tears of pride were not missing. Such a great experience for us.