Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kingston's Birthday Party

We celebrated Kingston's 1st birthday last Friday. As you can tell.....I'm a little behind. We took tons and tons of pictures and it's so hard to decide which ones to put on the blog.
This is the beautiful cake Jess made for Kingston. It was so cute. She did a awesome job and I'm thinking she could go into business with work like this!!!

Timothy was the official ice cream scooper with his side kick, Josh.
Me and Maureen
And Jess' mom and dad. We had an apartment full.
Kingston wasn't too sure about the cake but he loved all the attention!!!
And more precious pictures.


I (and we) had so much fun!! Kingston is such a joy and I love just watching him. We love you so much Kingston and Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Love all the pictures, but I REALLY don't like the picture of me..I had that big barrel candy in my mouth and I look like a chipmunk..you of course look cute as a button..had so much fun with you guys..please come back soon, we never got to float in the pool with our diet cokes..Love ya..