Sunday, January 9, 2011

Coupons

I thought it might be fun to see how much I save in one year with coupons. I know I'm starting a week late but I don't think it will make a HUGE difference. But I've always been curious about how much I've saved in a month or year so I'm going to give it a try. I've been couponing for most of my married life. It was a NEED when Steve was in school and to feed our starving kids. :) Plus you can never fill up teenage boys....so I was desperate for food.....If you know what I mean. So maybe once a month or so I'll give a grand total of how much I've saved so far....if you're interested. I'm not going to calculate percentages or deals or anything like that. When I use coupons, most of the time they are on items that are already on sale or that are a great deal. So know that I use my coupons wisely. :)

2 comments:

JessPeck said...

oh sounds interesting. i wanna know the total!

Cap said...

I'm betting you're spend a total of $5, and save around $6,000. You are the best shopper I know!!! And since everyone I know shops you win!!!