Monday, January 10, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey mommers!!
How goes it? Things here are going good, and don't worry I knew that I had no money... So that is clear... I bought a cool European suit/shirt/tie, all for under 100€, thus i thought it was a good deal, plus i now no longer look like an American walking around. so that's pretty cool. Anyway things here are going good... I did not get changed an neither did Vanhin Behnke, so everything here is the same.. So fun fun.. OH i have a favor to ask of you... We forgot to get my driving record before I left, And if just remembered.. yesterday.. that I was supposed to get that.. but anyway if you could try and get that, it would be really awesome... but if you cant, then... oh well.. haha.. But anyway things are good here.. not too much has happened.. we are trying to do a lot of tracting and stuff now with this new change coming up and are just going to try and do a ton of finding and find a bunch of new people. Then we will find people to baptise which would be cool. hrm... I really cant think of anything that happened this week... Sorry... but yeah.. i don't know.. yeah.. well.. So... Things are good... haha.. Well i really cant think of anything else, sorry... but yeah take care and good luck in school, I love and miss you a ton!

Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck


Hey Pops!!

Hows it going? So that is really cool that you are reading the Kalevala. I want to read it, however not in Finnish.. I was talking to this one Finn in our ward and he said that the Finnish in the Kalevala is crazy hard. Finns even have troubles with it... so Ill probably read it in English.. haha..

So things here are going good, I didn't get changed and neither did my companion so we will both be staying here in Pori for at least 6 more weeks so that should be exciting.

So not too much has been happening this week, except that it has been really warm.. its been about 1 or 2 degrees C every day this week.. and it just feels so warm.. haha.. i haven't even been wearing my coat.. so that's pretty crazy...

Welp Pops thank you for everything!!! I love and miss you! Take care!

Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck

No comments: