Monday, January 3, 2011

Nathan's email plus pictures

Hello Father,
So its been pretty warm as of late, its only been at about -10 C most days so its not really too bad. but -34 F that sounds pretty cold.. I am glad its not that cold... I think that this winter is supposed to get down to about -30C here in pori.. but we shall see, in the north it will probably get a lot colder... but no worries I'm staying warm..
Well we are finally getting back to normal schedule, we've been totally thrown off with Christmas and new years, i think it will be good to finally get back to normal. So I'm actually pretty excited about that. hm... what else has happened.. I dont really know... Not too much has happened this week so I'm not really sure what to write about... sorry, but Take care and I love and miss you,
Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck






Hello Mother,
Hey so how is everything going there?so quick question... did you make a blog about Christmas and all the gifts and everything that everyone got? if so could you send it with the next email... cuz I'm kinda curious what everyone got... and did Tim get a calender? Well so everything here is going good.. i hope you enjoy the pics and I hope that they worked... if not sorry ill try again next week... Any way things here are going good.. we have change calls this week so next time i email i will know if I'm going anywhere... I'm guessing not but we shall see.. We are also having district meeting this week so that's going to be fun... we are going to be going down to turku again, so that shall be awesome. hmm... not too much else happened.. we didn't really do anything for new years eve cuz we weren't allowed to be out past 6:00 due to drinking and crazy people... so i don't really know what happened.. you probably would know more that me if you looked at the pori cam. Hmmm... i don't really know what else... it was a pretty lame week... welp. take care and have a dandy week.. I love and miss you. take care.
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck

No comments: