Thursday, January 6, 2011

No blog today

I feel a little pressure (that I put on myself) to blog consistently. But I go through spurts where I feel there is nothing to say.....like now. So Steve said to take some time off (a day or so) and not blog. So today I'm not going to blog. And one of the reasons I'm not blogging today is because I'm so tired and wasted. Life can be just so busy. I can't blame it all on school but I think that with it and regular life, it keeps me hopping. School makes me stay on task. I have 38 quizzes still to take this semester and my teacher said if we miss one.....too bad no retakes. So I have to make sure I don't miss any. Plus he said we have to keep checking on blackboard daily cuz he may change some of the quizzes. Aaauuuhhh...I have to be really organized for this class!! The quizzes are on different days of the week. Not necessarily on the days I go to school so I have to think about it all the time. My brain is very full. So that is why I'm not blogging......I have a full brain.

No comments: