Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Funny mission story and school

This is a funny story from Nathan's companion.....Elder Behnke,
"As for a funny story. Elder Peck and I go a visit this wonderful woman. She makes us pastries. I take a bite out of this one and it tastes ok. I keep eating it and now it just tastes horrible. It was awful. I'm struggling trying to eat all of it. I get time to one bite left. I'm so done and ready to throw up and try to get Elder Peck to eat the rest for me. He wouldn't do it! I'm stuck! I man through it and survive. After we left, Elder Peck turns to me and says that he can't believe that I ate that whole pastry that was covered in mold! DANG COLOR-BLINDNESS! I couldn't tell it had mold at all! Elder Peck hung me out to dry. It was a horrible experience. :) "

I also started school today. I'm taking an accounting class. It sounds very, very interesting and I want to learn all I can in this class. After reading the syllabus I realized that it's going to be a very busy class. We take 39 quizzes, 3 tests and write 2 reports. Yeah....it's around 2-3 quizzes a week. I have to stay up on it and not fall behind or I'll be in deep do-do!! My first quiz has to be in by tomorrow. I'm so excited about the class but also scared spittless!! Wish me luck. :)

No comments: