Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So What's going on....

What's going on is...

I'm going to be a grandma again this week. Christopher and Lesa are having another little guy. If Lesa doesn't go into labor by Friday she will be induced. I was induced when I had Jaron. The doctors hooked me up and a half hour later Jaron was here. It was a half hour of total intense labor but I don't think I was the norm. Hopefully Lesa will have him by Friday evening.

Jaron started school yesterday at U of U. He's taking a huge load of difficult classes. He's smart and he'll so great!!

I had to drop my class. :( It's a long story but I will pick up again this fall.

Nathan didn't get transferred. He's still in Pori. He's been there since August but his mission president likes to keep the missionaries in one place for a while. Nathan likes it and is happy so I am too.

Steve is back to teaching. He's very busy but it's part of the normal routine. :)

Emily is back in school and dance. She dropped her German class so she could add another drama class. She loves drama and her friends in it. Her dance company is getting ready for spring performances. With all the practices I do a ton of driving but I'm not complaining. I love to go and watch her dance!!

Timothy, Jess and Kingston are back in CA and are so missed by all of us!! Timothy starts school Monday and Jess is pulling some double shifts here and there. I stole this picture of Jess and Kingston off their blog. Soooo....cute!!!!

No comments: