Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey so it sounds like everything is going good back at home, and good work on your Presentation!! Now you can be the power point master and make power points for everything. Power points on Household cleanliness, and things like that. haha... I got the package and the shirt fits good! thank you so much!! and I loved getting all the pictures. thank you so much!! So my licence number is, .............. So switch away.. So things here are going good.. It hasn't really been too cold so I've been quite warm.. My favorite food here.. I don't really know.. I'd have to say Rulla Kebab.. or a Kebab rap thing.. its really good and whenever we go to a kebab place I always get it (I sent you a pic of it awhile ago). I don't eat bugles.. I'm not even sure if they have them here... however, i think I'm going to look today because that sounds really good right now.. ahah.. and i do drink a good amount of coke... I have it about every other week so yeah..good stuff. and they don't have those breakfast sandwiches.. at least not that I've found. Maybe somewhere like Helsinki they would.. but not here in Pori. So things here are going good.. we had a pretty slow week, however we did have splits with Rauma on Friday and that went really good. Fun times with them... hm... that's relay all that happened this week, we did some tracting and stuff. Taught a couple investigators, which went okay.. none of our investigators are really that good.. but we're working with them so hopefully it will improve soon!! welp that's about it so have a good week and I Love and Miss you!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck

No comments: