Friday, February 4, 2011

Power point

Last night I did my very first power point presentation ever. I got lots of good advice and I stuck to simple. I was kinda nervous but decided that I wanted to be one of the first to go to get it over with and then be able to enjoy every one else's presentations. We had 4 mins to give it. The first girl went up and she had lots of writing on hers and took about 10 mins. I went second. I'd say I took 4 mins and only used bullet points and pictures. I did more talking than reading off the screen. There was a whole wide range of what people did and I was amazed. They were all done really good. I'm just glad I got it done early cuz I think I may have freaked out more if I was towards the end wondering if I did it right. So glad that's over with but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and.....I got a "A" on it. So a great night! And thanks Steve for helping me get my pictures on and the bullet points!!!!
Earlier in the day I went over to drop the swing over the Christopher and Lesa's. Of course I had to stay over for a little bit and hang out with Maddox and Asher. Asher had his eyes open for quite a bit. He's a very calm and relaxed baby....very cute and cuddly. Maddox says, "Cheese" and that means for me to get the camera out. I take pictures and then he likes to look at the pics. I took. He's a fun little guy!!


I love going over and seeing these guys! Oh....and Christopher and Lesa too. :)

No comments: