Monday, February 21, 2011

Nathan's email

Tampere Zone. Nathan is in the back on the right side-ish.
Nathan is in the front row on the left.

Hey Mommers!
Nope no transfer for us.. Still me and Elder Behnke for another 6 weeks... its crazy this is my 6th change in Pori... that will make about 8 months for me here... It'll be fun tho.. I like being with elder behnke so it wont be bad. Um..... Pictures.. well .... so i lost my camera again.......so... I'm not really sure when ill be able to get you some... Sorry.... Just kidding... yeah I can take some more pictures and then send them to you.. I would sent some right now but i don't have my cord to attach it to the computer, thus i can not. but next week i will try to remember and send you some again.. . And in case you weren't sure.. or the joke wasn't clear... I did not lose my camera... no worries. So things here are going really good.. but it is starting to get realy cold again, so that has been stopping us from doing a lot . but we did have Zone Conference this last week. Me and elder Behnke had to wake up at 4:45 so that we could get up and get ready to leave by about 5:30ish so that we could pick up the Rauma Elders and get to Tampere by 8:45, so that was pretty crazy and i was super tired the entire time. but when we were there we watched this movie... something about being a 'go getter' and the main guys name was Billy Peck and when they would say it in the movie it would sound like Veli Peck (veli means brother and its was all the members call us, fyi) it was just pretty funny everyone called my Billly Peck for the rest of the meeting tho. it was pretty funny. hm.. welp that's really about all so take care and I love and miss you!!!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck
Hey Pops,
Hey so hows everything going? sounds like your class thing went really good, and it sounded like a lot of fun. So how is school going for you and all your teaching stuff. I bet that's a lot of work. So things here are going good. That will be cool to get that talk that will be a lot of fun to read. so I'm excited for that. So not too much is relay going on here... But the days are getting a lot longer. it feels like they are not back to normal length. Its really quite weird i Really liked the dark winter so I'm kinda bummed that its gone. but oh well we'll get it again next year.. haha.. welp that's about all but thank you for everything I love and miss you!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck

No comments: