Monday, February 14, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey mommers,
Hey so how are things going.. That's crazy to hear about the crazy stuff that happened last weekend... pretty scary. Thanks for the money... I'm going to take €50 out just to use in case there is an emergency.. and for some reason the card doesn't work.. so when you so that I took some out you'll know... and I'm not planning on buying anything soon so ill just let the rest dewl there for a couple months. But Thank you so much. your the best mom in the world!!! Oh by they way is there anything Finnish that you want... I cant really remember if you collect anything... I think you do but i cant remember... Its been a long time.. but if you or anyone else wants something let me know and i can try and find something for them. So transfers are next week.. and change calls are Friday so I'll know then if I'm staying or going.. I think I'll probably be staying but we'll see. So its starting to get cold again and I'm not used to it anymore so it feels SUPER COLD... but I'll probably get used to it again.. but we'll see.. So yeah... do you have any questions?? So yeah.. things here are good.. we don't really have any super good investigators.. just a couple alright ones.. but we'll see if we can get them super good soon :D Welp Thank you soo much for everything!!! I love and miss you a ton!!! take care!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck

Hey Pops,
Hey so I did get your letter.. It just came late.. it probably just got lost in cyber space for a little bit.. but that's super crazy about everything that happened. So how long were you all stuck in church.. .were a lot of people bummed because of the super bowl.. haha... but yeah.. that is a super crazy story.. I'm kinda glad that I was here for it haha... but yeha things here are going really good. We don't have too many investigators at this point in time but were looking and I'm sure we'll find some soon. And don't worry I'm not discouraged.. I'm doing good and as happy as every.. By the way... we got this report from the church offices.. and Finland is the FASTEST growing mission in the world. Pretty cool huh? they are using it in the MTC as the example mission for growth.. so its pretty cool I thought. Well thank you for everything I love and miss you!!! Take care!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck

No comments: