Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday, Earth Day and made it!!

This has been one of those "survival" weeks. Looking back last Sunday I thought......huh, I really don't have a whole lot going on. Number 1 no-no......never think that. Monday came roaring in and it hasn't let up. I think part of the problem was forgetting to write everything down on the calender (see previous blog) and unexpected things popping up. But all of us made it and now looking forward to a very buzzzzy weekend. :)
And Good Friday everyone!! A great reason to celebrate and to remember the true meaning of Easter.
Happy Earth Day. I would love, love, love to celebrate by getting solar panels on my house for Mother Earth but that will have to wait. I will just continue recycling.

And here's Kingston. :) I sent him a Easter cowboy hat with eggs and candy in it. He's just so cute!!!

No comments: