Monday, April 11, 2011

Nathan's email

Mother Peck
Hey so everything in the new area is going good. and I arrived here safely on Tuesday night so no worries.. I'm not going to tell you how you say jyväskylä... because I want to hear you say it on mothers day because I think that it'll be funny.. hahaha... and your not allowed to ask brother Borget (I think that's how its spelled) or any other... person, for that matter, how to say it... because I'll know if you do... So no cheating. So the Ward here is pretty big... WAY bigger than Pori.... so that's pretty cool... so I don't really know anyone still.... I it'll probably take a little bit to figure out all their names.. especially because I'm bad with names so it could take a while to do that. So this city is a university city so there are a ton of foreigners and so tons of people don't speak Finnish so its really weird. I've never spoken this much English before.. its pretty weird... and praying is English is super weird.... I don't really know what to say during it.. haha... but yeah... I guess I'll learn.. hahah... welp that's really about everything here.. Everything is going good. Have a great week I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck

Father,
So things here are going good. The new area is super cool and is really pretty. So its a really nice place, and I like it... So I had no Idea about the cars... but hey that could be super cool to see. Maybe it'll be on a Monday and we'll be able to go see..hahah.. that would be super cool. So Jyväskylä is super hilly.... which is weird for Finland because its generally super flat here... so its weird having all these hills and things.. but is cool. So the ward here is a lot bigger than the one is Pori. and is more diverse in ages.. its about even in all the age groups.. so that's pretty cool. a lot different than the 90% of the people are old women in Pori. So yeah much different. But things here are going good. Have a great week and good luck with school and everything. I Love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: