Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nathan's email and pictures

Hey Mommers,
Hey so that's super cool about the bees. Pretty funny about the pooping factor.. ahah... Oh and I haven't gotten the package yet... the Mail has been down for the last 4 days because of Easter so We haven't gotten anything In a couple days, but I'm predicting that its going to come today.. so Hopefully it does.. So I sent Dad all the info about the Easter dinner and stuff so you my talk to him about that... Oh and as I'm sure you know Mothers day is coming up... yeah... the number is 3..........., and you will need the dialing out of US number as well... just do the same thing as last time just with the new number and everything should work out swell... So things here are going good. however our investigator no longer has a baptismal date because hes parents are against it but hopefully soon he will decide to get baptised again, He still wants to but he doesn't want to loose his relationship with his parents (hes 21 so he can get baptised if he wants) so we are working with him on that.. so we'll see what happens. welp that's really about it so have a great week! I love and miss you!!! Take care!!1
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck
Hey Pops,
So things here are going good. Easter was pretty good. It lasts for like 4 days here, so it started on Friday (good Friday) and then went until Monday. so it was pretty long. however for Easter they usually eat a lot of lamb and potatoes and fun stuff like that. then for dessert they eat this thing called Mammi... which is really weird... its this mush, that looks like mud or poop... or something like that. and its made out of rye bread... and its weird... its not like super bad but its not really good either... its just weird.. I don't know how to describe it other than that... weird muddy poopy goop...so yeah that's what we had for the last 4 days ahha.
So that's cool about the books. I don't know where you would find the drawing though.. sorry. But as for drawing out here I don't get to often. but I do sometimes... I actually drew a picture of the 'devil went down to Georgia' its pretty cool if I do say so myself. I can probably send it to you if you want... welp. that's really about all so have a great week and I love and miss you!!! Take care!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin, Nate Peck

No comments: