Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring break

So far spring break has consisted of......

lots of sleep. I was in deficit but I think I've mostly caught up.

homework. My final is thursday night. I finished my landscape design. I think it looks pretty good even though I had to use white out on part of it and you can tell.....oh well. I also got my report written up and portfolio done. So a presentation thursday and I'm done. :)

shopping with Emily. She is now officially ready for Easter......skirt, cute top and a pair of shoes that are very much her. She modeled the outfit and she looks adorable!!

working in the yard. I tore up a bunch of grass and transplanted some flowers. Hopefully nothing will die.

and watching lots of Dr. Who. :)

I love spring break and there's still more days to come.

1 comment:

JJP said...

fine choice of television.